1993-07-20 - Re: Crypto Patent Abstracts #1

Header Data

From: Paul Goggin <chaos@aql.gatech.edu>
To: jjl@panix.com
Message Hash: 466dbfcdd20113d15ab728fe4e2cba942f7249bd0b81f3c283dbf478b4167ee3
Message ID: <9307200520.AA02122@toad.com>
Reply To: <199307200456.AA27500@panix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-07-20 05:24:10 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 19 Jul 93 22:24:10 PDT

Raw message

From: Paul Goggin <chaos@aql.gatech.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 93 22:24:10 PDT
To: jjl@panix.com
Subject: Re: Crypto Patent Abstracts #1

I don't know about soda, but I have been mirroring it here at aql.gatech.edu
and would love to put them up for ftp. I have /pub/cypherpunks/Incoming
set up for dropoffs. Put them in and I should have them up within a day for
anonymous ftp. Drop me a note also when you drop them off for quicker
response. What did the [images available] besides the patent number mean?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Paul
--
R  O    All Comments Copyright by  | Technofetisht
 A  N     Paul S. Goggin (1993)    | Cypher, Cyber, Chaos

Thread