1993-07-08 - hello

Header Data

From: smm@engr.uark.edu (MILLIGAN STEVEN M)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5d05ca2e988c738a8211dd99336f8dd38234fa116bdc8d91c8f5a241f7b754c9
Message ID: <m0oDg8h-0007SfC@engr.engr.uark.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 7 Jul 93 22:07:11 PDT

Raw message

From: smm@engr.uark.edu (MILLIGAN STEVEN M)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 93 22:07:11 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: hello

 hey there.  I just joined the group about a week ago and have held off writting, until I sort of got a feel
 for what goes on.  I still don't think I have the feel for it , but what the hell I'm writting anyway.

 If it is possible is there anyone who could take a little time to give  me a few hints on how to send, receive, and
forward encyrpted messages.

any help at all would be appreciated.
					Thanx,
	                                    			   Steve Milligan
					   smm@engr.uark.edu
				"George Washington fought for his country and
				 ended up in the White House...
				 Sitting Bull fought for HIS country and ended
				 up in a tent show."

Thread