1993-07-06 - Encrypted cypherpunks list

Header Data

From: hfinney@shell.portal.com (Hal Finney)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 965476213d31211fb4d2526302cd3fa8aa85fadef75b81dd43969f4fd441df9e
Message ID: <9307060222.AA18201@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 5 Jul 93 20:17:13 PDT

Raw message

From: hfinney@shell.portal.com (Hal Finney)
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 93 20:17:13 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Encrypted cypherpunks list

As Eric Hughes suggested, I put together a little perl script to remail
cypherpunks mail, PGP encrypted, to all names on a list.  If you'd like
to receive your cypherpunks messages encrypted, send me your address and
your PGP key and I'll add you to the list.  Then you can unsubscribe from
the regular list.

I'll upload the script once I test it a little more.  Initial subscribers
should consider themselves alpha testers and feel free to complain.

Hal Finney
hfinney@shell.portal.com

Thread