1993-07-08 - Re: John Gilmores’ matchbook cover idea

Header Data

From: The Phantom <phantom@u.washington.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a95d9b1872c1dd9e6aec26e090f7016eff13581113aa4a1d075a546fdf1ba0b0
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.9307072006.A4425-a100000@stein2.u.washington.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 7 Jul 93 22:01:13 PDT

Raw message

From: The Phantom <phantom@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 93 22:01:13 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: John Gilmores' matchbook cover idea

I have made a mockup of what it 'should' (note my quotations) look like.
I'd appreciate it if some of you would take the time to ftp the .eps and
dump it to the nearest postscript printer. Let me know what you think
about the text and the font sizes, also what you think about the layout.

Does anyone want to pursue this?

Let me know, I think they might be pretty nice looking (and a way to get
our name (& cause) known).

Matt

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: phantom@u.washington.edu      	    phone: (206) 528-5732
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger phantom@hardy.u.washington.edu

Thread