1993-07-28 - Anarchist Gathering in Philadelphia

Header Data

From: dmandl@lehman.com (David Mandl)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ed156ccb946abb91f451f004fcf71edeb8f803e4e1bb8768bdc62db782868a2a
Message ID: <9307281341.AA01869@disvnm2.shearson.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 28 Jul 93 06:43:07 PDT

Raw message

From: dmandl@lehman.com (David Mandl)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 93 06:43:07 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Anarchist Gathering in Philadelphia

Any Cypherpunks planning on attending the Mid-Atlantic Anarchist
Gathering in Philadelphia this weekend?  It's running from Friday,
July 30, through Monday, August 2.  It's supposed to be a smallish
regional gathering (as opposed to a major Continental gathering,
like Chicago '86, Minneapolis '87, Toronto '88, S.F. '89), but it's
looking like there may be way more attendees than our hosts in
Philadelphia originally anticipated.  Should be big fun.

I'm considering throwing together an ad-hoc workshop on crypto-anarchy
and related issues if there's sufficient interest at the gathering
(should have thought of this three months ago when things were being
planned, of course).

   --Dave.

Thread