1993-08-16 - CRYPTO’93, anyone here going?

Header Data

From: Eric Hughes <hughes@soda.berkeley.edu>
To: miron@extropia.wimsey.com
Message Hash: 25fa4c5ff8f07fcaf50c7a053c09ab9f3615426fbee4daea80dae798b3a1b95b
Message ID: <9308161745.AA22457@soda.berkeley.edu>
Reply To: <199308100848.AA13015@xtropia>
UTC Datetime: 1993-08-16 17:47:07 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 16 Aug 93 10:47:07 PDT

Raw message

From: Eric Hughes <hughes@soda.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 93 10:47:07 PDT
To: miron@extropia.wimsey.com
Subject: CRYPTO'93, anyone here going?

I may show up for a day, for the Tuesday evening rump session, in
particular.  I won't be attending the whole conference.  There are a
few I do know are going: John Gilmore, Whit Diffie (who shows up for
every other monthly meeting, even though he doesn't participate much
on the list), Phil Zimmerman (who's not on the list, but ...).  Phil
called me yesterday to talk about what to do to promote PGP etc. at
the conference.  You might want to get in touch with him as well:
prz@acm.org.

As to your other question, about a cypherpunks meeting the weekend of
the 28, we won't be holding one.  As it is, our 2nd annual meeting
will be only two weeks later.  I'd not mind having an informal
cypherpunks party, but I don't know where we would hold such an event.

Eric

Thread