1993-08-06 - Re: Skipjack proposed Thursday?

Header Data

From: Warren Keith Russell <keru@cpu.us.dynix.com>
To: Lee Tien <tien@toad.com>
Message Hash: 375673e2bae1309e3f7f8f57e7d818447435eddeb378ce12ffe869a040ba98ac
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.9308061419.C77985-a100000@cpu.us.dynix.com>
Reply To: <9307312127.AA26124@toad.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-08-06 20:08:50 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 6 Aug 93 13:08:50 PDT

Raw message

From: Warren Keith Russell <keru@cpu.us.dynix.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 93 13:08:50 PDT
To: Lee Tien <tien@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Skipjack proposed Thursday?

I apologize for the ignorance, but I'm new here!  I keep reading about
Skipjack; can someone tell me what it is?  Is there a question-and-answer
file or something of that sort for the list that can educate me and bring
me up to speed on what everyone is talking about?

Keith Russell                  Dynix Library Systems, Provo, Utah, U.S.A.
keru@cpu.us.dynix.com    or    keru@devg.us.dynix.com

On Sat, 31 Jul 1993, Lee Tien wrote:

> I seem to have missed this.  Today's Chronicle (July 31) (SanFran)
> had a blurb on E2 saying that NIST on Thursday proposed Skipjack
> as a federal standard.  Does anyone have the announcement and
> related documentation?
>
> Lee Tien

Thread