1993-08-18 - No Subject

Header Data

From: Johan Helsingius <julf@penet.FI>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3e6f0ef540c392e4ec119e6de290990309a2627fb11c7c8bad699a31d95d6820
Message ID: <9308182003.aa19556@penet.penet.FI>
Raw Date: Wed, 18 Aug 93 10:55:44 PDT

Raw message

From: Johan Helsingius <julf@penet.FI>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 93 10:55:44 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

anonymous@extropia.wimsey.com writes:

>  Uu> Actually, Julf's solution isn't too bad.
>
> It is if your gate won't process the password header line.

How many times do I have to repeat that anon.penet.fi can pick up
the X-Anon lines from the message body, as long as they are the
first non-empty message lines?

>  Uu> Maybe Julf needs to bite the bullet and start using PGP.
>
> That would be nice.  I particularly enjoy using the PGPed remailer at
> remail@extropia.wimsey.com, which is not only private, but reliable and
> damn near grunge-proof.

Unfortunately it has the disadvantage that I can't reply to your messages.

Yes, I need to bite the bullet. I want to support PGP. But I have to pay my
rent, too...

	Julf

Thread