1993-08-10 - Re: getting wired #2

Header Data

From: khijol!erc@apple.com (Ed Carp)
To: steven@well.sf.ca.us (Steven Levy)
Message Hash: 47c0a846ecb54b832bbe7c827d19c56c5693981d002d22fcd9e252e5d31ced53
Message ID: <m0oPnHS-00024DC@khijol>
Reply To: <93Aug9.184431pdt.13941-1@well.sf.ca.us>
UTC Datetime: 1993-08-10 07:21:57 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 10 Aug 93 00:21:57 PDT

Raw message

From: khijol!erc@apple.com (Ed Carp)
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 93 00:21:57 PDT
To: steven@well.sf.ca.us (Steven Levy)
Subject: Re: getting wired #2

> >Can anyone tell me how to get a copy of Levy's "Wired" article?
>
> If it's any comfort I can't get any myself. The issue is
> sold out and there are very few even in the WIRED office,
> so few that they won't spare 'em.  What's worse, it's
> very hard to Xerox the article since it is printed on a
> weird background. If you can't get it anywhere, let me
> know and I'll try to get one to you, but I would appreciate
> it if you (and anyone else) wrote the editors at wired.com
> and told 'em you would like to see reprints of the story.

If someone can tell me the title of the article, I'll see what I can do to get
copies, or bring the article to the next Cypherpunks meeting.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG			erc@apple.com			510/659-9560
                            anon-2133@twwells.com

Thread