1993-08-28 - Re: Another BBS Seizure i

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7240b8fd24ba887dc35274b0c15c9bd60602a0c66a5add606af9baaea0b4ff92
Message ID: <199308281519.AA23081@panix.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 28 Aug 93 08:23:07 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 93 08:23:07 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Another BBS Seizure i

To: cypherpunks@toad.com

R >  Does this mean I can be arrested for mentioning the fact that dry
R >ice and water put into an empty 2-liter bottle of Coke makes a nice
R >explosion?

No but it *does* mean that you can be busted for saying that if you mix
ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel in a 19 to 1 ratio, you can blow up the
World Trade Center.  It's a good thing that I never said that.

Duncan Frissell

Who knows things much more dangerous to the government than explosives and
will reveal all for a small fee.

--- WinQwk 2.0b#0

Thread