1993-08-12 - Re: CryptoStacker

Header Data

From: menya zavoot cmpuk <strick@versant.com>
To: “Kent Hastings” <kent_hastings@qmail2.aero.org>
Message Hash: 72ef1158a0d30de537cc7608a12d0483abf8d15b9ecf6a533d4cb0dab9b9b1c0
Message ID: <9308120015.AA07981@versant.com>
Reply To: <199308112308.AA11676@aerospace.aero.org>
UTC Datetime: 1993-08-12 00:17:28 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 11 Aug 93 17:17:28 PDT

Raw message

From: menya zavoot cmpuk <strick@versant.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 93 17:17:28 PDT
To: "Kent Hastings" <kent_hastings@qmail2.aero.org>
Subject: Re: CryptoStacker

THUS SPAKE "Kent Hastings" <kent_hastings@qmail2.aero.org>:
# Whatever happened to CryptoStacker(s) research?

Ryan "CryptoStacker" Porter <rap@coconut.cis.ufl.edu> has been
travelling in (supposedly) Belgium & Sweden for the last month,
and I haven't heard from him since the beginning of July.

He did *not* meet me in Budapest two weeks ago.

# Please voluntarily comply with my request for a status report,
# or I'll padlock your business, throw you in jail, arrest all
# your friends, and firebomb your compound.

Please!  Spare his friends!!!

# It is your choice.

If it were my choice, I'd choose the vacation.

						strick

Thread