1993-08-27 - Re: Coming Soon: Commercial version of PGP!

Header Data

From: an31185@anon.penet.fi (Anon of Ibid)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8591a43bcc77bfa21a4f1be195875c06e59910025327b2d3ee0d07ad09476a50
Message ID: <9308270001.AA11449@anon.penet.fi>
Raw Date: Thu, 26 Aug 93 17:05:50 PDT

Raw message

From: an31185@anon.penet.fi (Anon of Ibid)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 93 17:05:50 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Coming Soon: Commercial version of PGP!

>How soon before a Mac compatible version is available?  Or will the current
>version run under Soft PC on the Mac, which is essentially a PC-emulator...?
>If yes to either, sign me up...!
>
>-gg@well.sf.ca.us

Well, it works on SoftPC on my workstation, so I guess it would work on
the Mac as well. I don't think I'd trust the key generation though, as
if I remember correctly the PC version sets the PC timer to a high rate
which SoftPC probably doesn't support.

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.

Thread