1993-08-12 - Re: On The Inherent Evil of Electronic Democracy

Header Data

From: kelly@netcom.com (Kelly Goen)
To: ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu (L. Detweiler)
Message Hash: e52f3a5af9645b9e0cef67359bae06d29cd8c1d920d444e8e672b1bc02dc7b23
Message ID: <9308120926.AA15971@netcom.netcom.com>
Reply To: <9308120846.AA06905@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-08-12 09:28:07 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 Aug 93 02:28:07 PDT

Raw message

From: kelly@netcom.com (Kelly Goen)
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 93 02:28:07 PDT
To: ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu (L. Detweiler)
Subject: Re: On The Inherent Evil of Electronic Democracy

 Actually I believe the answer is neither electronic democracy nor
representative government...I will settle for making government
so inefficient and bumbling to as have no 'real' effects on
its victims, ah, I meant to say "citizens". I believe that
my so called brother will always seek to pick my pocket so
I will settle for simply strait jacketing my govermental
opposition by increasing the rate of change in street tech available
till shock sets in...I ma far more practical I suspect then most in this
discussion...

    cheers
    kelly