1993-08-20 - Re: T. Wells & Anonymity

Header Data

From: T. William Wells <bill@twwells.com>
To: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu (toad.com!cypherpunks,penet.fi!julf, gnu.ai.mit.edu!rjc)
Message Hash: fb73526dd3e7f1bcec732d8b524227d7a161d243469695f08f00d0b016c21bb4
Message ID: <9308200739.AA01030@twwells.com>
Reply To: <m0oTG7R-00021zC@khijol>
UTC Datetime: 1993-08-20 12:16:33 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 20 Aug 93 05:16:33 PDT

Raw message

From: T. William Wells <bill@twwells.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 93 05:16:33 PDT
To: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu (toad.com!cypherpunks,penet.fi!julf, gnu.ai.mit.edu!rjc)
Subject: Re: T. Wells & Anonymity

I've written a long post in answer to Ed and Julf's message.
However, I've decided that it's best not to burden everyone with a
couple of hundred lines of stuff whose content can be summarized
as "there is little truth in their message and what little there
is is told in such a way as to be misleading". If anyone cares to
listen to my full rant (excepting Ed, whom I simply refuse to
deal with), drop me a line and I'll send it to you.

Thread