1993-09-06 - generic source for mail available

Header Data

From: an23135@anon.penet.fi (aragorn)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0a1b02f1280810d1883cd384e65072a3bdc9a3fa3bc3bfa26e61b4455ee22e1e
Message ID: <9309062207.AA21880@anon.penet.fi>
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Sep 93 15:12:19 PDT

Raw message

From: an23135@anon.penet.fi (aragorn)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 93 15:12:19 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: generic source for mail available

sorry about this, it's a bit off the subject, but it will
be very much on the subject if I ever find what I am looking for
and do what I plan to do to it.

Wanted: generic source code for mail.

I just want to find some source that is not dependant on
bsd or on SVR4 UNIX.  It's for a "patch" I am planning for mail
and sendmail.

thanks in advance,

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin@anon.penet.fi.