1993-09-22 - Why no publication?

Header Data

From: David Colston <0005542837@mcimail.com>
To: Carl Ellison <cme@ellisun.sw.stratus.com>
Message Hash: 3af434bb6bae40afec8e60045575f0f4ea2a28911abe7bb95e18bc45be1909c0
Message ID: <72930922153527/0005542837NA4EM@mcimail.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 09:06:54 PDT

Raw message

From: David Colston <0005542837@mcimail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 93 09:06:54 PDT
To: Carl Ellison <cme@ellisun.sw.stratus.com>
Subject: Why no publication?

Carl,
     I have not published for several reasons. The main one is that
I have no academic creditials. My masters is in Rehab Counseling. I
haven't had a math course since high school in 1964. I am mainly
self taught in the area of math and crypto, but have had a lot of
assistance from Charlie Merritt and Joel Benston. They were two of
the 3 authors of Dedicate 32, the first public key crypto program
for the PC, which was released in the early 80's.
     As I have noted, the paper was sent to sci.crypt by PKZ.
/s

Thread