1993-09-03 - Re: Crypto Greetings from Russia

Header Data

From: mbriceno@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 6bfbc5baff21d864152f4e212a0d8c2b65ec47ccc8a7778b3ed5db56963a5740
Message ID: <9309031218.tn53668@aol.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 3 Sep 93 09:35:02 PDT

Raw message

From: mbriceno@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 93 09:35:02 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Crypto Greetings from Russia

> Whooaa! Slow....
>
> Please remember that the former SU is full of "companies" that claim
> to be *the* whatever national initiative of Russia. Mostly they are
> just a couple of former research scientists with a Grand Plan, and
> usually they have no clue as to how to make it fly. They just think
> that with the new market echonomy, simply forming a company and
> having some Big Words will make them filty rich automatically...
>
> I know there are exceptions. But.. Beware.

Thanks for telling me. I was not aware of that. However, they claim to have
equipped quite a number of sites. I haved asked them for more info on their
products. Let's see what they got.

--Marc

Thread