1993-09-27 - Wiretap Article by Dorothy Denning

Header Data

From: ssteele@eff.org (Shari Steele)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 868deba86becf0a7e87db09253acb39bedf31d3467b94410b8f398561f82d5de
Message ID: <199309271512.AA00839@eff.org>
Raw Date: Mon, 27 Sep 93 08:16:13 PDT

Raw message

From: ssteele@eff.org (Shari Steele)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 93 08:16:13 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Wiretap Article by Dorothy Denning

Hi everyone.
Dorothy Denning sent me a rather lengthy article entitled, "Wiretap Laws
and Procedures:  What Happens When the U.S. Government Taps a Line," which
she wrote with Don Delaney of the NYS Police, John Kay of the Monmouth
County (NJ) Prosecutor's office, and Alan McDonald of the FBI.  I'm willing
to send a copy to this list, but I wanted to make sure that I'm not in
violation of list ettiquette to send a long (2 e-mail messages) post.
What's the proper course of conduct here?
Shari

Thread