1993-09-03 - Gubment Bombmaker’s Cookbook

Header Data

From: “Mark W. Eichin” <eichin@paycheck.cygnus.com>
To: HAHN@lds.loral.com
Message Hash: ad23c40dca22e68831aa987004dbb29dfbf1c142fb8121d8c01a0391f1368dd2
Message ID: <9309032004.AA02837@paycheck.cygnus.com>
Reply To: <930903075125.42fd@lds.loral.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-09-03 22:05:14 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 3 Sep 93 15:05:14 PDT

Raw message

From: "Mark W. Eichin" <eichin@paycheck.cygnus.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 93 15:05:14 PDT
To: HAHN@lds.loral.com
Subject: Gubment Bombmaker's Cookbook

My copy says:

	For further information or additional inserts, contact:
	Commanding Officer
	Frankford Arsenal
	ATTN: SMUF A-U3100, Special Products Division
	      Small Caliber Engineering Directorate
	Philadelphia, PA 19137

A friend got it for me at an Air Force PX, which was apparently open
to the public. It's about 250 pages of newsprint in about 4"x5"
format.
	I don't have convenient access to a scanner or I'd scan in a
page or two -- there are sketches (improvised handguns, shaped
charges, and such) as well as text.
	Some of the "easily obtainable ingredients" aren't any more,
which shows the age of the book (one or two things use silver coins,
which haven't been circulated since the early sixties.) Overall,
though, the recipes use things that you can find.
							_Mark_

Thread