1993-09-20 - Message to the net (fwd)

Header Data

From: “Jeremy R. Smith” <jersmit@eis.calstate.edu>
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: c062f48aef59cf9e8d7220cb524a9409d739f0511f7b1ed1209a9af6460fcb45
Message ID: <Pine.3.07.9309200016.A24220-b100000@eis.calstate.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 20 Sep 93 00:32:30 PDT

Raw message

From: "Jeremy R. Smith" <jersmit@eis.calstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 93 00:32:30 PDT
To: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Message to the net (fwd)

	This is a message a friend of mine wanted me to post on the 'Net.
I figured the Cypherpunk list would be one of the best places to start.

Jeremy Smith