1993-09-26 - Big Brother Inside Stickers

Header Data

From: “Christian D. Odhner” <cdodhner@indirect.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fc21881f8ffb4efa9470fca2430f8ae823b4f4686be5c91f71872289c26828d8
Message ID: <199309262154.AA12746@indirect.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 26 Sep 93 14:56:02 PDT

Raw message

From: "Christian D. Odhner" <cdodhner@indirect.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 93 14:56:02 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Big Brother Inside Stickers

Ok, so far I have orders for 2450 stickers and statements indicateing $65
in donations. I'll send the order in tomorrow morning. Note that if no
more orders come in I'll have 6350 stickers on my hands and not much to do
with them (I plan on keeping at least 250, maybe 500 for personal use.
Another 1000 could be distributed localy. That still leaves 4850
stickers.) and I'll be about 75$ in the hole (however that's not a .big.
stress on my finances for now). So if you want stickers I've got plenty to
give away, and if you have any cash with my name on it, well, I won't argue.
I have received a couple of encrypted messages that I beleive are sticker
orders, give me a few hours to decrypt and respond to those. Dito with
those requesting that I sign stuff. Also remember I need your address in
order to send you anything.

My address for contributions is
Chris
14079 North 34th Place
Phoenix, Arizona 85032

Happy Hunting, -Chris
Christian Douglas Odhner     | "The NSA can have my secret key when they pry
cdodhner@indirect.com	     | it from my cold, dead, hands... But they shall
pgp 2.3 public key by finger | NEVER have the password it's encrypted with!"
  "If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns." -E. Abbey
My opinions are shareware. For a registered copy, send me 15$ in DigiCash.
  Key fingerprint =  58 62 A2 84 FD 4F 56 38  82 69 6F 08 E4 F1 79 11