1993-10-25 - Thanks for the exposure

Header Data

From: jamie@netcom.com (Jamie Dinkelacker)
To: “L. Detweiler” <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Message Hash: 21bc8d491a6eac625b19a2723d24d75496872e9d08dbe7e900099cb8a51c6659
Message ID: <9310250815.AA29913@netcom.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Oct 93 02:15:13 -0600

Raw message

From: jamie@netcom.com (Jamie Dinkelacker)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 93 02:15:13 -0600
To: "L. Detweiler" <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Subject: Thanks for the exposure

Still posting my phone number, asshole? Are you really trying to pick a
fight? Do you truly want to see how I can squash a bug like thee? Better
start looking over your shoulder.

Don't forget, gutless wonder, I CONTROL YOU.

You will never forget me. You can't touch a keyboard without thinking of
me. I control you. And always will.

You no longer have any independent thought.

I lead my life of wonder; filled with friends and play. You are
insignificant, and don't cross my mind until someone tells me of your
posts. But you have no choice but to sit and think of me. I control you.

Everytime you see the word "cypherpunks" you'll know I control you. And I
always will. Everytime you hear a modem or see an ethernet cable, you'll
know I control you.

Soon, you'll be able to think of nothing but me, and then the control will
be complete.

Get a life, asshole.

------- End of Forwarded Message

Thread