1993-10-26 - an open offer

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Message Hash: 25fb7188a8a8d750031df29e818c2098ee06c6ebc0490889ec59a98ccc61889f
Message ID: <199310261634.AA20031@panix.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 10:35:50 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 10:35:50 PDT
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Subject: an open offer

A >(To the insiders: it will be quite awhile before we sort everything
A >out and file charges, so be patient.)

Don't wait too long.  We might be out of the jurisdiction.

DCF

Say, is there any way we could knock cypherpunks off the nets for four
days?  Did the s/n ratio on extropians a world of good.  Maybe the
extropian list software could incorporate random outages throughout the
year.  Just a thought...

--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165

Thread