1993-10-07 - Hackers Conf discussions

Header Data

From: crunch@netcom.com (John Draper)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2fdb5f6cd5dfef86cbd8a274e20f77670e282faed13867efd6eb142b626dd939
Message ID: <9310071647.AA14631@netcom3.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 7 Oct 93 09:49:20 PDT

Raw message

From: crunch@netcom.com (John Draper)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 93 09:49:20 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Hackers Conf discussions

Re: Hackers Conf,  Tim says..

>I'd like to hear any ideas you folks may have, whether or not you'll
>be attending. And also any volunteers to talk (briefly!) or be on a
>panel discussion, depending on what structure we follow.

Yes!!   I would like to participate in this discussion,  as I am now
in position where I have ability to communicate with thousands of young
ravers and PGP wannabes and soon I'm going to want to communicate with
these folks on several issues:

   ** Getting LOTS of people to use PGP

   ** Voter registration and political actions such as letter writing
      to local representitives,  etc.

   ** Other actions where large masses of people can make SOME influence
      on our officials.

Thread