1993-10-28 - hardware projects and stuph

Header Data

From: hiscdcj@lux.latrobe.edu.au (Dwayne)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 69469c876862e4377aac1b3c2a31236191927a276ab17c846405bf2a1c3e160e
Message ID: <9310281413.AA29332@lux.latrobe.edu.au>
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Oct 93 07:18:09 PDT

Raw message

From: hiscdcj@lux.latrobe.edu.au  (Dwayne)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 93 07:18:09 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: hardware projects and stuph

: >  Here's some topics that I've been wanting to bring up with
: >the CypherPunks.  I figured it'd be best to just drop one email/post
: >rather than 4.
:
: >   Or is anyone interested in starting a parallel list of sorts for the
: >   hardware-punks?  'ware-punks?  :-)  or perhaps an even better name
: >   would be The Homebrew Computer Club^2.
:
: >3. PUNK-NET:  (see HARDWARE above)
:
: I may be able to get a mailing list for punk net going. If people
: don't mind discussing hardware in that, that's cool.
:
: However: I'm not big on unix (at all, actually), so I can subscribe people
: and stuff like that, but if it crashes it may take a while to get going
: again.
:   Can anyone tell me how much diskspace a listserver will take up?
: I have about 15 meg to play with, that should be more than enough
: ( he says, innocently )
:
: Dwayne.
:

              (Dwayne Jones-Evans  IRC: ddraig  )
     ( SCA: Cynon Yscolan ap Myrddin, Stormhold, Lochac, West)
        PGP public key available. finger me.  be gentle.
           internet---> hiscdcj@lux.latrobe.edu.au

Thread