1993-10-21 - Re: crypto anarchy

Header Data

From: jkyser@netcom.com (Jeff Kyser)
To: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Ray)
Message Hash: 782e99b20b5a183a44dbcfa0cd5dba063d8edc2e39d41eb3fba4d9d184848138
Message ID: <9310210442.AA15571@netcom2.netcom.com>
Reply To: <9310210113.AA17741@geech.gnu.ai.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-21 04:42:38 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Oct 93 21:42:38 PDT

Raw message

From: jkyser@netcom.com (Jeff Kyser)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 93 21:42:38 PDT
To: rjc@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Ray)
Subject: Re: crypto anarchy

Thus didst Ray rise up and spake forth:

> Panix and Digex doesn't censor either and they allow full access. I would bet
> that netcom doesn't care either.

Don't be so sure.  I heard that a netcom user was thrown off for posting cat
torture messages in rec.pets.cats, among other things.

--
Jeff Kyser             PGP 2.3 public key available via finger
jkyser@netcom.com      "Here we are now, entertain us." - Nirvana

Thread