1993-10-29 - No Subject

Header Data

From: m-sh8481@SPARKY.CS.NYU.EDU (Singh Hardayal)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9e0f6da6276011acc8e779108b6490d3a47fda8f01ffdb1bd5bde3f43ef0b54c
Message ID: <9310282355.AA00978@SPARKY.CS.NYU.EDU>
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Oct 93 17:03:10 PDT

Raw message

From: m-sh8481@SPARKY.CS.NYU.EDU (Singh Hardayal)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 93 17:03:10 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

Dear friends,

      I am new to this group but interested in cryption and encryption
     and also about Public keys and Private keys.

     The only thing I know about them is that I have read their man pages
     on the Sparc stations. But I donot still know where to look in for
     the Public and the Private keys and how to change them etc.

     Could someone be kind enough to give me a little
    i/p that how should I proceed on to become a cypherpunk on this
    mailing list.

    I know it might be awkward for many of you. But I guess I have to start
    somewhere.

                                  ----Thanking in advance

                                      Hardayal Singh

Thread