1993-10-15 - Re: KIDDY KRYPTO

Header Data

From: “Robert J. Woodhead” <trebor@foretune.co.jp>
To: Sandy <72114.1712@CompuServe.COM>
Message Hash: bd33167ce27db7c1f0005eed126354692cfd6d7c82f81357e13d865bcb2db2ce
Message ID: <9310150214.AA14778@dink.foretune.co.jp>
Reply To: <931015000719_72114.1712_FHF30-1@CompuServe.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1993-10-15 02:17:03 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 14 Oct 93 19:17:03 PDT

Raw message

From: "Robert J. Woodhead" <trebor@foretune.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 93 19:17:03 PDT
To: Sandy <72114.1712@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: KIDDY KRYPTO

Sandy writes:

>I was just watching cartoons on TV with my granddaughter.  I
>almost missed a commercial that is right up our alley.  Casio has
>come out with something called, "My Magic Diary."  It's a kids'
>version of the electronic pocket planner.

Low tech.  Here in Japan the latest rage are these little pocket
devices that let you type in a message and IR beam it to your
buddy's device.  Great for the classroom, or when your friends
have been caged up by an evil demonic rock-star (as in the
commercial, starring the demon-rock-star who was on Larry King
when he was in Tokyo [fun guy, btw])

Thread