1993-10-07 - MacPGP 2.3 sources

Header Data

From: jrk@sys.uea.ac.uk (Richard Kennaway)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: c6fcd45f997daf057baaa78434f0fd5a3769bdac562dc1fca79197f83a1c215a
Message ID: <14687.9310070951@s5.sys.uea.ac.uk>
Raw Date: Thu, 7 Oct 93 02:49:19 PDT

Raw message

From: jrk@sys.uea.ac.uk (Richard Kennaway)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 93 02:49:19 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: MacPGP 2.3 sources

According to the ftp log, 10 people have so far obtained copies of the
MacPGP 2.3 source that I offered.  Unfortunately, a local problem
unconnected with ftp brought all processes on my machine to a halt at the
weekend, and no further sessions were possible until I cleared the fault
this morning.

Connected with the fault, if anyone knows of the domain name or whereabouts
of the machine with IP number 179.135.226.153, I would be most interested
in contacting its manager.

I'm back from my travels a day earlier than I expected, but I'll leave the
PGP stuff available until I said I would, i.e. 8:00 GMT Friday 8.

Richard Kennaway                  __\_ /    School of Information Systems
Internet:  jrk@sys.uea.ac.uk      \  X/     University of East Anglia
uucp:  ...mcsun!ukc!uea-sys!jrk    \/       Norwich NR4 7TJ, U.K.

Thread