1993-10-07 - Help people help themselves

Header Data

From: “Huba J. Leidenfrost” <leide871@uidaho.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cbfeeb6f1a660a6e51b040ffeca18047a2ced3846c56b53b200992cd7a57115f
Message ID: <Pine.3.02.9310070128.A13483-a100000@crow.csrv.uidaho.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 7 Oct 93 01:19:18 PDT

Raw message

From: "Huba J. Leidenfrost" <leide871@uidaho.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 93 01:19:18 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Help people help themselves

Yikes!  So how does one unsubscribe to this list?  Not that I want to
unsubscribe, but from the number of people that post their subscribe and
unsubscribe messages directly to the listserver, I take it this is a
problem?  Or are they simply illiterate?

Could somone please email me or post the proper method to unsubscribe and
resubscribe?  Thanks.

--
   ---   O    | HUBA LEIDENFROST
   --   <^-   | leide871@snake.cs.uidaho.edu