1993-10-08 - Re: The death of the list as we know it (tm)

Header Data

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (Bill_Stewart_HOY0021305)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ff910c3fcaab6cbf71d41a1e6773560da7428721ef24dbca7b45a3f460c0ffe9
Message ID: <9310082037.AA10090@anchor.ho.att.com>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1993-10-08 20:39:22 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 8 Oct 93 13:39:22 PDT

Raw message

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (Bill_Stewart_HOY002_1305)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 93 13:39:22 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: The death of the list as we know it (tm)

Another crypto newsgroup would be superfluous - we can talk technical
on sci.crypt, politics on talk.politics.crypto, and get away with talking
about implementation on sci.crypt, especially if sci.crypt.research gets
created to provide a more pure crypto newsgroup.  Yes, cypherpunks is
already too high volume, but it does serve a purpose, and most of us
could hack a forwarder into digesters or local newsgroups to feed our favorite
newsreaders if we really wanted to....		Bill

Thread