1993-11-29 - NEW: Cypherwonks (fwd)

Header Data

From: Arthur Chandler <arthurc@crl.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 197d54009cd1328ff08f844da0ecbe5a328a9517b941f7eb73437511f4d779f0
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9311290937.A20916-0100000@crl.crl.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Nov 93 09:27:21 PST

Raw message

From: Arthur Chandler <arthurc@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 93 09:27:21 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: NEW: Cypherwonks (fwd)

   Has anyone else seen this? I got it from another newsgroup, and
thought that folks here might be interested in seeing this morph of one
branch of the cypherpunk movement.
   I'm assuming, of course, that it's not a spoof.
   Comments?