1993-11-27 - Re: ANOTHER FAVORABLE ARTICLE

Header Data

From: Joe Thomas <jthomas@access.digex.net>
To: Sandy <72114.1712@compuserve.com>
Message Hash: 43595840b059e88ec345615aabb63d339a4e9b1c138b351a3bb9d221d76d8b20
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.9311270233.B25301-a100000@access.digex.net>
Reply To: <931127014929_72114.1712_FHF59-1@CompuServe.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1993-11-27 07:24:00 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 26 Nov 93 23:24:00 PST

Raw message

From: Joe Thomas <jthomas@access.digex.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 93 23:24:00 PST
To: Sandy <72114.1712@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: ANOTHER FAVORABLE ARTICLE

On cypherpunks you wrote:
> Punksters,
>
> Strong encryption got another boost from the hard money crowd.
> The newsletter, /Strategic Investment/ featured an article
> called, "Escape to Cypherspace [sic]: The Information Revolution
> and the demise of the income tax."  It was written by James
> Bennett who is the "Technology Editor of /Strategic Investment/
> and is writing a book on nanotechnology for the M.I.T. Press.
>
> Here is the first paragraph:

Could you give me a pointer for more info on this newsletter?  Sounds like
it's right around where I'm ending up philosophically...

Also, I quietly took my unilateral Detweiler non-response pledge a couple
weeks ago.  I think he's getting bored with us, actually.  Unfortunately,
he's shown up on imp-interest...

Thanks,
Joe

Thread