1993-11-17 - Re: souls and Multiple Personality Disorder

Header Data

From: erc@khijol (Ed Carp)
To: mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu (Matthew J Ghio)
Message Hash: 6838daa26a348894b8919cadf05283613a88eabc0c7d8706ed4a9ddfb68404a0
Message ID: <m0ozdjZ-000HXQC@khijol>
Reply To: <oguFA9a00awI05SFco@andrew.cmu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-11-17 03:46:04 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 19:46:04 PST

Raw message

From: erc@khijol (Ed Carp)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 19:46:04 PST
To: mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu (Matthew J Ghio)
Subject: Re: souls and Multiple Personality Disorder

> > Reality is like the Internet. There are legitimate ways for souls to
> > enter and illegitimate ways. You could be `born' under your true
> > name, or you could get in through the subversive route and infect
> > an outlet susceptible to Multiple Personality Disorder, or possess
> > someone.
>
> Haha...  but seriously, I know someone who ran a BBS, and his wife had
> Multiple Personalities Disorder.  She has 5 or 6 different accounts on
> the system for each of her different personalities.  It was pretty funny
> to watch the different persoalities talk on the bulletin boards...most
> people did not know who those accounts actually belonged to.
>
> > It's very difficult to detect, of course! When it happens, Call
> 1-800-EXORCIST
>
> Yeah and I'm a trill currently possessing this body like Dax on DS9 hahaha...

I thought this was rather tasteless.  MP is real.  My SO is MP.  It's not
very funny.  Do you know what causes MP?  Childhood sexual abuse.

Please think about it the next time you target a group for tasteless humor.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG			erc@wetware.com			510/659-9560
                   an38299@anon.penet.fi, anon-1157@twwells.com

Thread