1993-11-17 - LD info posting…

Header Data

From: Jim McCoy <mccoy@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 87e41a685718826431ab06908bc8127ebf4e1dec4e9b2c49b293da9d5174b293
Message ID: <199311170139.AA17951@tramp.cc.utexas.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 17:44:14 PST

Raw message

From: Jim McCoy <mccoy@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 17:44:14 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: LD info posting...

Arthur Chandler (arthurc@crl.com) writes:
> If the publication of this information is intended as a prelude to the
> RL persecution or harassment of Mr. Detweiler, I want to lodge a strong
> dissenting opinion.

Perhaps it was meant as an object lesson in the necessity of the dreaded
"pseudospoofing" for Mr. Detweiller.  I find it rather amusing that many of
the same people who were arguing against L. Detweiler's claims of a
cryptoanarchic identity conspiracy are now objecting to the simple
presentation of the same information about LD that LD wants to make
available on all of you regardless of your wishes.

Quite ironic.

jim

Thread