1993-11-10 - Welcome to the Data Highway

Header Data

From: szabo@netcom.com (Nick Szabo)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8f53296c189eb04530a903f4eda677f702f1cee03611691ddba83368d4e07624
Message ID: <199311100754.XAA06086@mail.netcom.com>
Reply To: <199311091856.KAA29306@mail.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-11-10 07:54:12 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 9 Nov 93 23:54:12 PST

Raw message

From: szabo@netcom.com (Nick Szabo)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 93 23:54:12 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Welcome to the Data Highway

Welcome to the Information Highway.  Please obey the posted
opinion limits.  Our Internet Fairness Doctrine ensures that
both sides of an argument will be heard.  Our poster's licensing
system ensures that the undemocratic practice of "pseudospoofing" is
eliminated from the data highways, just as driver's licensing
ensures maximimum safety and minimum pollution of our vehicular
highways.  Remember, posting on the Highway is a privilege, not a
right.

Gore/Detweiler in '00,
--
Nick Szabo					 szabo@netcom.com