1993-11-27 - cryptoanarchists?

Header Data

From: wknotten@cs.uct.ac.za (William Knottenbelt)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e6c40795eb812a4c51714a77c007c3f6ed56a2bac69dc7927d3e3ed09cc8dfab
Message ID: <m0p3Mna-00095VC@cs.uct.ac.za>
Raw Date: Sat, 27 Nov 93 02:24:07 PST

Raw message

From: wknotten@cs.uct.ac.za (William Knottenbelt)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 93 02:24:07 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: cryptoanarchists?

[start posting]

From owner-cypherpunks  Sat Nov 27 09:25:50 1993
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1993 12:24:45 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Pat Farrell" <pfarrell@netcom.com>
Sender: pfarrell@netcom.com
To: hfinney@shell.portal.com
Cc: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE: META: Filter Detweiler

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 pfarrell@netcom.com
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>

From owner-cypherpunks  Sat Nov 27 12:14:18 1993
From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
Subject: Re: A Clarification on My Loyalty and Allegiance
To: na12070@anon.penet.fi
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1993 13:08:33 -0700 (MST)
Cc: cypherpunks@toad.com

The root of this thread was a complete copy of a posting that I made to
the list, and mailed to L.Detweiler.  Is "The Executioner" on the list,
if not, this is a lot of evidence that he is L.Detweiler.

BTW, this really pissed me off.  He, The Executioner, could not even
come up with his/her own post, they just cut and pasted mine.

- -nate

- --
| Nate Sammons  nate@VIS.ColoState.Edu  (303) 491-1578                  |

Thread