1993-11-25 - Schneier’s Applied Cryptography

Header Data

From: kkirksey@world.std.com (Ken B Kirksey)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f4adb8ea66844ba3084847b099c251d8e8e70f8b1174a7a33fd2527ec4589cf0
Message ID: <199311251654.AA02228@world.std.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 08:56:56 PST

Raw message

From: kkirksey@world.std.com (Ken B Kirksey)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 08:56:56 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Schneier's _Applied Cryptography_

>BTW, schneier is literally a FAQ for cypherpunks.
>Fantastic book.  Cough up the money for it...

I'll second that motion!  Waldenbooks just got my copy of _Applied
Cryptography_ in yesterday, and I've pretty much had that book in
my hands every minute I've been awake since.  Definitely required reading.

                          Ken

Ken Kirksey            kkirksey@world.std.com            Mac Guru & Developer
Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon
the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.
                                                            - Mahatma Ghandi

Thread