1993-11-15 - Info on L.Detweiler

Header Data

From: Graham Toal <gtoal@an-teallach.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: fccccdf2ba7617d3d770199a3ab397c10e27a41ea52cbfb1176e5fefbf5b8452
Message ID: <7911@an-teallach.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Nov 93 12:14:01 PST

Raw message

From: Graham Toal <gtoal@an-teallach.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 93 12:14:01 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Info on L.Detweiler

In article <9311151727.AA17924@illuminati.IO.COM>
           cman@io.com "Douglas Barnes" writes:
 > Here's some info folks might appreciate (all numbers area code
 > 303, unless otherwise noted):

Oh for christ's sake, knock it off!  If the poor bastard really is
going through a paranoid phase (and I'll bet there more of us on this
list who've been there than would care to admit it) this is just the
sort of thing to push him over the edge.

If you can't ignore him, install procmail and put him in your killfile.
If you escalate this into a petty netwar, just think how hard it's
going to be for him when he finally starts to get over it.  Would
_you_ want to be in that position?

I suppose someone posting from a site called 'Illuminati' thinks
this is all very funny.  I don't.  Neither would you if you were
above the age of 14.

Personal mail to gtoal@gtoal.com (I read it in the evenings)
Business mail to gtoal@an-teallach.com (Be careful with the spelling!)
Faxes to An Teallach Limited: +44 31 662 4678  Voice: +44 31 668 1550 x212

Thread