1993-12-26 - Re: Happy Holidays

Header Data

From: Pierre Uszynski <pierre@shell.portal.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1076c6abf8c0349dee0210c291edf3ff93394ce5e0bcdfb5307ac75ce0593ea3
Message ID: <199312261951.LAA21945@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 26 Dec 93 11:51:57 PST

Raw message

From: Pierre Uszynski <pierre@shell.portal.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 93 11:51:57 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re:  Happy Holidays

>     As one who reflexively deletes all of Larry's posts under whatever
>     his name-of-the-moment may be, I sometimes wonder if I'm missing
>     some gems hidden in the mass of text.

Yeah, he should feel free to include an abstract at the top of his
rants (5 lines tops). Or maybe there is a market for a Detweiler-watcher
out there to publish a monthly newsletter, or weekly abstracts. I'm not
going to suggest a name for that newsletter, thank you :-)

Pierre Uszynski
pierre@shell.portal.com

Thread