1993-12-07 - Detweiler in CuD

Header Data

From: Stanton McCandlish <mech@eff.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 40b1fc3d2d3c31154c99d55271a74d936388666c95fbf0350d4ecb4eea0292a7
Message ID: <199312072300.SAA08199@eff.org>
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Dec 93 15:00:48 PST

Raw message

From: Stanton McCandlish <mech@eff.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 93 15:00:48 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Detweiler in CuD

Those of you following L. Detweiler's rants might wish to take a look at
the latest CuD.  Pretty amazing stuff.  He manages to slam Bruce
Sterling, the English language, Eric Hughes, Tim May, and even an EFF
board member (John Gilmore), all in ~200 lines which is short for L.D.

The most amazing part is the absence of ALL CAPS, though excruciatingly
manifested longwinded, pedantic, and redundant cypherwonkian adjectives
(like these) are present throughout.

Quite a sight, I tell ya.

--
Stanton  McCandlish  mech@eff.org  1:109/1103   EFF  Online  Activist & SysOp
O P E N  P L A T F O R M   C R Y P T O P O L I C Y   O N L I N E  R I G H T S

Thread