1993-12-05 - The Magic Question

Header Data

From: “L. Detweiler” <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7b4e6db2d292019f53f4072f20094bc612a69417d06de8567724683c3d44025c
Message ID: <9312050744.AA11814@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 4 Dec 93 23:49:36 PST

Raw message

From: "L. Detweiler" <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 93 23:49:36 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: The Magic Question

Cypherpunks, please tell me what question I can ask of a psychopunk
tentacle such that it will not lie and say that it is a real person! If
you have any honesty or credibility, tell me that question!

You don't believe in honesty, though. You believe you have the right to
invade other's attention with your stealth identities. You rant loudly
that anyone who attempts to make sure you are real is insane and a
`digital stalker'. You believe you have the right to stick any mail
message in anyones mailbox, to post to any newsgroup you wish. You
believe that you have a right to trample on the rights of others. And
you know you are perverted, but attack me as Satan for telling you
that. You think you have the right to lie to anyone who asks, `who are you?'

Tell me that question. I will go away when someone tells me the question.

Thread