1993-12-04 - Re: The Darkness of Hell

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bfd7a2c2e7c5f71926ef1de4fa048c313c8c49c6283b12e57391529b1daf8f33
Message ID: <199312042307.AA28819@access.digex.net>
Raw Date: Sat, 4 Dec 93 15:09:31 PST

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 93 15:09:31 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re:  The Darkness of Hell

You know,

your article would have been excellent without the typical anti-drug
rhetoric.  It almost seemed like you were just using the medusa
analogy to make cypherpunks the proper forum for your rant.

The war on drugs in the United States (which I become more and more
hesitant about capitalizing) is the single most effective weapon
against privacy today.

You really need to seek attention elsewhere.

Too bad Melody didn't get some better acid.
She'd have saved us all a lot of trouble.
Arguement for legalization if you ask me.

-uni- (Dark)

Thread