1993-12-06 - Security (Encryption) Corps

Header Data

From: Matthew J Miszewski <MJMISKI@macc.wisc.edu>
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Message Hash: cefc858ca841cd6e2b3db0a88b8b935eac34746af82749701768a00acd18a340
Message ID: <23120614391527@vms2.macc.wisc.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 12:43:20 PST

Raw message

From: Matthew J Miszewski <MJMISKI@macc.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 12:43:20 PST
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Subject: Security (Encryption) Corps

To interupt the Monster in the name of Cypherpatriot Activity...

I plan on starting up a security and consulting firm over the next
few months.  A great deal of what we will address are practical
applications of crypto technology.  Due to the fact that pre-LD
experience with this list has showed a great deal of impressive
peole or net.entities out there, I would like those interested in
getting involved with an upstart (and yet comprehensive) corporation
to contact me.

The corporation will deal with all aspects of information security including
telco product security, data integrity, data security, communication
security, and general computer consultations.  If you are interested,
or have any ideas you think are ready for commercialization, let me know.

Cypherpunks Start Corporations!  (No longer merely write code).

--Matt
In defense of liberty, encrypt for all purposes, civil and professional.
In defense of privacy, encrypt all correspondence, personal and professional.
In defense of sanity, do not encrypt your dry cleaning invoice!

       ++++++++--------mjmiski@macc.wisc.edu                          (c)1993

Thread