1993-12-04 - Re: cryptanalysis for radio communications

Header Data

From: 155yegan%jove.dnet.measurex.com@juno.measurex.com (egan_t@measurex.com)
To: “%JUNO.dnet.measurex.com@juno.measurex.com
Message Hash: d3c31f16bdf5166a993188a1b5bb1677cb45c675cb17713bbfa4ce4efff37e1e
Message ID: <9312040046.AA11260@juno.measurex.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 3 Dec 93 16:49:15 PST

Raw message

From: 155yegan%jove.dnet.measurex.com@juno.measurex.com (egan_t@measurex.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 93 16:49:15 PST
To: "%JUNO.dnet.measurex.com@juno.measurex.com
Subject: Re: cryptanalysis for radio communications

Someboy wrote:

>	I was wondering if any cryptanalysis packages existed which
>could help in decrypted information picked up with a scanner. It seems
>that a bunch of people trying to defend their home from the feds were
>listening in on the feds radio communications, but now they're
>encrypting stuff. It's probably not very strong crypto, maybe just a
>simple XOR.
>
>	(So I hear.. a friend asked me to help him, 'cause he's the
>one helping these folk in Nevada.)
>
>Thanks.

	What folks? Is someone in Nevada defending their house from the Feds?
Got any more details?

Thanks
Terry Egan ( egan_t@measurex.com )

Thread