1993-12-17 - No Subject

Header Data

From: nobody@shell.portal.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d52203eaa508f678fec9381c7dffc0940e787ab483fe83189bb02753e3c9722f
Message ID: <199312171946.LAA08737@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 17 Dec 93 11:46:22 PST

Raw message

From: nobody@shell.portal.com
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 93 11:46:22 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

   Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 10:27:58 -0500
   From: sommerfeld@orchard.medford.ma.us (Bill Sommerfeld)

   BTW, I just called Sen. Kennedy's office.  Kennedy is on the Armed
   Services committee, and according to the secretary is in favor of the
   nomination, but I asked a staffer to ask Kennedy to ask Inman about
   how he reconciles the First Amendment with statements he's made like
   these.

I just called Sen. Kennedy's office as well.  If you're a Massachusetts
resident, consider giving them a ring and talking to a staffer.  If
enough people do this, Sen. Kennedy might actually ask Inman a couple of
questions on the topic.  (Which, I suspect, is the best we can hope
for; but it is *something*.)

Thread