(Unknown Date) - Re: Marty’s 4/17 Clipper Chip post-to-many …

Header Data

From: “Martin Hellman” <hellman@isl.stanford.edu>
To: jwarren@autodesk.com
Message Hash: 12286b10d8c618f90ffcba2be3821e1d75aae0d8c8db749a5fc8a922ce4d48a3
Message ID: <8adae482c22dbd963ba836e92e0723e2@NO-ID-FOUND.mhonarc.org>
Reply To: N/A
UTC Datetime: (Unknown Date)
Raw Date: N/A

Raw message

From: "Martin Hellman" <hellman@isl.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue Sep 07 12:37:57 1999
To: jwarren@autodesk.com
Subject: Re:  Marty's 4/17 Clipper Chip post-to-many ...

Jim,

It is fine to post my previous message to cypherpunks
if you also post this message with it in which:

I ask recipients to be very sparse in their requesting further info
from me or asking for comments on specific questions. By
this posting I apologize for any messages I am unable to
respond to. (I already spend too much time answering too much
e-mail and am particularly overloaded this week with other
responsibilities.)

martin
=========

Finally, there has been a significant reponse to this by a cryptoid
well-known to all of us.  Am seeking permission to repost it, also.
--jim

Incidentally, Marty sez he had no forewarning that Clipper was about to
sail.  The NY Times article blind-sided him about 11:30 Thursday night.
  Sounds like the government is really doing an outstanding job of
careful, collaborative policy-making.  [Danger!  Novice gunslinger is
shooting from the hip!]
--jim

Thread