1994-01-21 - Re: A Detweiler Lesson

Header Data

From: szabo@netcom.com (Nick Szabo)
To: arthurc@crl.com
Message Hash: 1ed326104c86eeeb9e2c29bd407e37551a51cb3685a52d37b79538387aedeaa4
Message ID: <199401211747.JAA27686@mail.netcom.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.87.9401210840.A27558-0100000@crl.crl.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-01-21 17:56:55 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Jan 94 09:56:55 PST

Raw message

From: szabo@netcom.com (Nick Szabo)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 94 09:56:55 PST
To: arthurc@crl.com
Subject: Re: A Detweiler Lesson

Arthur Chandler:
>   It's been a real education to watch some folks on this list
> try to crack remailers, to attempt to get into Detweiler's personal life,
> to threaten him with violence, etc.

So, this is only supposed to work one way?   If someone uses remailers
to dig into my personal life, accuse me of criminality, and threaten
me with violence, I'm supposed to just meekly take it?!!!!!!!!

I have the feeling Arthur Chandler's another one of the "Detweiler's
in my kill file" folks who needs a clue about what has been going on.
I'll send him my Detweiler archive forthwith so he can do his homework.

Nick Szabo					szabo@netcom.com

Thread