1994-01-21 - Detweiler, Schmetweiler….

Header Data

From: schulz@omcron.uleth.ca (Tom Schulz)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2a7a64ccd68706f6e2813c6b3aa35b0c10ed7b06e7286df8af24d915ea4ace4b
Message ID: <9401212052.AA27744@omcron.uleth.ca>
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Jan 94 12:56:58 PST

Raw message

From: schulz@omcron.uleth.ca (Tom Schulz)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 94 12:56:58 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Detweiler, Schmetweiler....

I joined this list about two weeks ago, and there's a hell of a lot of
traffic regarding this detweiler goof. Get detweiler, who's detweiler,
let's not remail anymore cuz of detweiler, detweiler's bugging me so I'm
unsubscribing.

Blah Blah Blah Blah fucking blah.

 Check this out:

1. This guy is a goof.
2. By punching 'n' or 'd' you can filter him out.

 Ta-dah. Solution to detweiler. Let's get on with the revolution, brothers
and sisters rather than engaging in geeky net.gossip . Detwhiner comes to
my house to harass me I'll send him packing northside style, but until that
comes to pass I think I can deal with it.

  Isn't it about time we begin to work in earnest towards our true goals,
that of freeing ourselves from these government monstrosities through
application of cryptography ?

  Why don't you guys start a new detweiler list ? Then everybody who wants
to talk about detweiler, reply to detweiler, blah blah blah can carry on and
then I only have to filter out detweiler's own rantings..

No ! Wait ! Better yet ! Sci.cryptography.detweiler.piss.off !! Ya, that'd
be cool.

< insert appropriately sarcastic smiley here.....>

Thread