1994-01-24 - NBC Drug War poll.

Header Data

From: Nikolaos Daniel Willmore <ndw1@columbia.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 33e61f2ea699c50f47ba3befc20434fad5b219c796654d0089ffd83bf4f3e9fc
Message ID: <199401242326.AA17883@bonjour.cc.columbia.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 24 Jan 94 15:26:41 PST

Raw message

From: Nikolaos Daniel Willmore <ndw1@columbia.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 94 15:26:41 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: NBC Drug War poll.

I forward this from Usenet. Seems drugs are the latest excuse to scare people
into the need to trample the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

alt.drugs #42770 (32 more)                                                 [1]
Newsgroups: alt.drugs,talk.politics.drugs,alt.hemp
From: trohan@eskimo.com (Tom Rohan)
[1] CALL, FAX, AND E-MAIL NBC!!! TODAY!!!
Date: Mon Jan 24 08:52:48 EST 1994

NBC is asking the question, "Will Legalization End The Violence?"

They have a phone number to call if you think the answer is "YES". The
call will cost you 55cents. The number is:

                1-900-230-6221

You can also fax them any comments you have about the
legalization/violence issue. I faxed them a 3 page letter. The fax number is:

                1-212-664-5818

You can E-Mail them any comments at the following address:

                violence@NBC.GE.COM

You can also call and leave them a Voice Mail comment. They have a 3
minute limit on this Voice Mail call and it costs 95 cents a minute. The
number is:

                1-900-678-6221

They said the phone lines would be open most of the day (whatever that
means). Today is Monday, January 24, 1994.

--
  **   The Drug War is the Vietnam of the 90's.  **    =====================
 ***   It is a guerrilla war waged by our        ***   | END THE DRUG WAR!

Finally a USE for all those extra identities, voting twice ;-).

-Nik

Thread